Advice for those considering purchasing the Porsche 911 GT3
Release Date: 20 July, 2020
Purchasing the Porsche 911 GT3
I often get a message on my blog or Twitter about a car purchase, but the other day I heard that my husband's personal SNS also received such a consultation.
・Currently riding the 718 Cayman GTS
・Considering whether to switch to GT3 soon
・Please tell us what you liked and didn't like about GT3.
Every time I receive such a consultation, I think "Everyone, I would like to hear the raw opinions of the owner who owns it."I'm saying that. Of course, a test review by a car critic is helpful, but if you want to know what you do not understand in a few hours of test driving, that is, how you feel when you actually own it and use it everyday, what kind of defects are there? I think there are many.(Of course we want to know)
The reason why my husband often goes to the Ashi Driveway every week,Listen to the owners' honest opinions and impressionsI feel that this part has a great influence. The other day,It was interesting to ask the owner who has owned both the 992 element and S to see how they really differ.It was said.
So, I would like to introduce how my husband responded to the question I received at the beginning, after a while.
Completely different from the regular model
MasuI think about GT3 is quite different from regular models such as CaymanThat is. Since I can use it for everyday activities (commuting, shopping, etc.), I think it's good at first, then I'm tired and tired, and I feel like I'm missing Cayman.
This "tired" is more than a bad rideWhile listening to various kinds of gear noises and engine noises, I feel that I am constantly forced to run in combat mode.I'm tired.
Compared to Boxster, the ratio of the manual is not facing the city, the PDK isn't safe, and the stop-and-go is careful.
In fact, I've been on a GT3 recently and I happened to ride a Boxster the other day for a month.I felt that Boxster was incredibly mild, the power was just right, and it was a lot of fun to ride.
Winding and circuits are the best
Meanwhile,Winding, circuits and country roads with good flow are the best.. There is no comparison of regular models.
Accurate and unmatched handling, turning as if there was no limit, tremendous engine response, "After all it was GT3! "I think
So, if you think about riding GT3 in Japan normally, 80% of the roads and environment may not be interesting. However, you can enjoy the best on the remaining 20% of the roads. Recommended if you attach importance to these areas.
Boxster if you leave only one
IncidentallyIf I leave one, I think I will leave Boxster.I think the GT3 is incredibly good, but I think it's a car for a special time (winding or circuit).(It's the same as the high-quality marbled steak every day.)
It was that.
Addition regarding GT3
In addition to the above, my husband was saying this.
Because the 911 is a sports car that can be used on a daily basis and on circuits,If you are thinking of purchasing GT3 as a high-end high-power model on the extension line, you should stop and think twice.I think. I think I have a different personality, so I want to give advice.
Performance of the AMG model for Mercedes, the M model for BMW, etc. is completely different from the regular model, but even so, luxury and comfort are emphasized to some extent, which is an extension of everyday use. I feel
But,Porsche's GT series (excluding GTS) is not that sweet.At first I thought that was the difference, but I was surprised that it wasn't.A car closer to a racing carI think that.
So, if you try to cover everything with just one GT3, you'll eventually miss the regular model. In fact, I do, and sometimes I want to ride a 964 or Boxster.
But after a while, I missed the drug-like feeling of GT3 and got on GT3. SoIdeally, GT3 is the best as the second one after having a regular modelI think that.
If you want to tame the GT3, knowing these things and considering purchasing, you will not have any regrets later.
When. So that's it.
If you have any questions or consultations like this, please feel free to message us on the blog. We look forward to your continued blog "Porsche came to my house".
Follow this blog if you like!
Comment ( 19 )
Trackbacks are closed.