Porsche GT3 and GTS models. What is suitable for long-distance touring?
Release date: 2021.01.06
About Porsche's GTS model
My husband, who went touring at Boxster GTS at the end of the year, said something like this.
The model called GTS is "Grand Touring SportsAfter all, it is suitable for touring. It's better than GT3.
When I asked why
Of course you can enjoy running on a good road, butI'm not tired because it's comfortable to ride even when I'm running at low speed on the general road to get there.Especially this time, when I traveled across prefectures, I often ran down the road without using the highway, so I thought so.
When. I see….
"But911 GTS of an acquaintance who was allowed to ride in frontThe suspension is very hard and I felt tired after riding for a long time, but is it different depending on the model? I say,
No, I found out later about the 911 GTS that I got on at that time,The suspension was a sports chassis and the tires were cup tires.So I think the ride was hard. If not, I think the ride would have been a little better.
That's right ... Certainly, the ride quality is completely different depending on the tires.
Can you afford the 911 GT3?
And since I went touring at the end of the year, my husband has come to say this.
I,I like driving more than I like carsI thought about it again. That's why I want to go touring all the time, and I want to run on various roads without worrying about the weather or bad roads.
With that in mind, I think that the 911 GT3 Touring may not be necessary for me now.
"Well! That's right! ButAt that time it was said that it might be the last NA of the GT3 modelHowever, the touring package has a high rarity value, and when you actually ride it, it is an exciting and different car, and I said that I can not let it go! When you say
No, that's right ... I still think that it's a rare value perspective, and that I still think that I'm driving on a wide and comfortable road. But GT3 touring isAlthough it has the name Touring, it is still GT3Or. Therefore, the ride is hard, and honestly, it is too much to hold in urban areas and ordinary roads.
The engine sound of NA is wonderful, but it's usually impossible to turn 4000 rpm or more frequently, so it's hard to hear the engine sound.
But if you run on a good road, it feels really good,As expected GT3! It's different from GTS!I'm thrilled, but only about 10 to 20% of the time I can enjoy it during touring. The remaining 80% or more of the time is not fun (compared to GTS), and it's the worst if you get caught in a traffic jam. It may be more so from MT and so on.
When it comes to tasting those few moments, the number of turns will decrease.However, I feel like it's a waste these days to own it all the time.
After all I like driving and touring, so I think soThe GTS model and the original model are overwhelmingly more fun to ride.Also, GT3 has cup tires, so I'm afraid to ride on rainy days, so I don't care about the weather as well as the road.
So, maybe GT3 isn't necessary for me now, or I'm wondering if I'll have too much.
I see ... I have the opportunity to ride, but the price of the vehicle is extremely high.
"But GT3 Touring will sell as soon as you let go,Maybe you don't have something in good condition anymore?When saying,
Yup. But even if I want a GT3 in the future, a high-performance 992 type GT3 will come out, and that may be okay ... But, well,After all GT3 is a car that is better suited to run on the circuitTherefore, I only run the circuit a few times a year, so maybe I don't need it. And I think the GT3 RS is even better on the circuit.
When. I see. I don't think the day will come when my husband will say something like this ... but I think I understand.
Continuing her husband,
After all,I don't know until I actually own everything.If you think calmly, you know that the GT3 model is too much to carry in everyday life, but I think it's important to actually own it and feel it on your skin.
Panamera turbo that used to be in my houseAlso,"Turbo is not necessary on Japanese roadsI knew before I bought it, but "I don't want to say that without owning a turbo modelI tried my best to buy a turbo. But when I own it, "It ’s a great car, but I do n’t need this much power.I thought (laughs)
However, I don't know until I own this feeling, so I'm glad I owned it once.
When. I see(I've only said something like that)
The message you receive on this blog is "It is not a test drive for several hours, but it is helpful because it contains the impressions that I found by actually owning it", But I think that test drive and ownership are completely different.
In 2021, I thought it would be great if we could spell out our live voices and real feelings.
Follow this blog if you like!
Comment ( 12 )
Trackbacks are closed.