How to buy luxury imported car like Porsche. Loan, cash lump sum, where should I buy?
Release date: 2018.10.04
Cash lump sum, loan again?
About three years ago my husband, for the first time Porsche(981 Boxster GTS)When I bought it. Since her husband had saved money to buy Boxster a couple of weeks ago, about 70% was cash and the remaining 30% was purchased with a loan. Why did you pay 70% in cash instead of full loan"People who buy luxury cars like Porsche buy cash in bulk"I thought that he decided to pay as much cash as possible because he was thinking.
However, at that time, when my husband talked to Mr. H who is in charge of the dealer,
No, that's not true. Everyone can buy it with a loan.
It is said,"Huh? Is that so!"I heard that he was very surprised.
So, after thatPurchase PanameraWhen I did, I made the remainder a loan except for the deposit of the order.
Thinking about cash flow?
"But if it was a loan, I have to pay for the interest, so is not it a loss after all?"When asking her husband,
No, that's not it.
I was thinking so during the salaryman era. in addition"It is cool to buy luxury cars in cash"I thought.
But,Given cash flow and hand liquidity, it is better to keep cash at hand by paying interestI noticed that.
in additionPorsche is harder to drop in value than other manufacturersIt is better to suppress spending on monthly cash with a loan as long as possible. When selling it is reasonable price, so some of the amount you pay will be returned or it may be chara.
He said. When I write a little more detail,
① Think cash flow and leave cash
I think that it is the same as management, but if, for example, cash of 10 million yen disappears from the account at a stretch, it will be necessary to submit another annual maintenance fee, repair charge, inspection fee, and newly. On the other hand, if you make a monthly payment with a loan, you can turn that money into maintenance costs and inspection fees, and even you can operate that money or invest another. Also,It would be cashflow-safe to have cash at hand in case of emergency.
If you are a millionaire who has many assets in cash, you can buy it in one cash lump sum which does not interest, even if you buy a 10 million yen car in cash without any problems I think that is also good,"Generally, you do not have to dare purchase cash at once"It was that.
② Porsche resell is good
Porsche is lower price drop rate than other cars.In addition, if it is a GT series or a rarity-high car model, it may be higher than the time of purchasing a new car when selling., It is better to pay a monthly fee every month by organizing a long-term loan of residual value setting type.
On the other hand, in the case of a car with a high value drop rate, if you pay with a long-term loan, you can not offset the loan balance with the amount sold at the time of sale and you may have to make additional payment at the time of sale.
Porsche's loan service
Also when purchasing Porsche"Porsche auto loan"Ya"Porsche Power loan"You can also apply for a loan service like.
Porsche auto loan, down payment, number of payments(6 to 60 times), Bonus for combined useA loan program that allows you to choose the optimal payment plan.One Porsche Power loan is about 40% of the vehicle price when applying for a loan,(In the case of 36 times payment)As the deferred amount to the final round three years later,The monthly payment is remarkably reduced compared with the normal auto loan.
So, even if you buy a high class truck like Porsche on a loan it is not particularly embarrassing, it is rather a smart way to buy so it is better to use the loan with confidence.
Follow this blog if you like!
Comment ( 5 )
Trackbacks are closed.